Over the past 2 years Corsair has really molded themselves into an all around company. If you don’t remember not that long ago Corsair was mainly known for enthusiast memory. Now we consider them to be a top choice when it comes to cases, solid state drives, power supplies and gaming accessories. Their Vengeance line of gaming peripherals includes keyboards, mice and headsets. We have already taken a look at their Vengeance 1500 Gaming Headset and now we are back with the wireless version the Vengeance 2000. The Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless Gaming Headset features 7.1 surround sound audio, large 50mm drivers, and a wireless range of up to 40 feet. Read on and see if this is the next gaming headset for you!
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms @ 1kHz
- Sensitivity: 105dB (+/-3dB)
- Drivers: 50mm
- USB power consumption: 500mA
- Connector: USB Type A
- Wireless range: up to 40 feet (12m)
- Battery life: Up to 10 hours
- Type: Unidirectional noise-cancelling condenser with adjustable, rotating boom
- Impedance: 2.2k Ohms
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 10kHz
- Sensitivity: -37dB (+/-3dB)
The Vengeance 2000 comes in a very nice retail box, it lets you know that the headset is wireless and list some of the features. On the back of the box many of the features are explained and on the side there is a listing of specifications.
Taking everything out of the box you have the Vengeance 2000 Wireless headset, USB wireless adapter, USB extension cable, USB charging cable, and a quick start guide.
To give you a good idea of how the Vengeance 2000 comes and for a brief overview check out our unboxing and overview video below.