At CES Corsair was showing off their brand new flagship cases of the Graphite Series the 760T and 730T. While these cases are pretty much the same, the big difference between them is that the 760T features a large side panel window. This is a full-view window that will show off all of your hardware and on top of that the side panel easily swings out for easy access to your hardware.
The 760T is a full tower case so it has room for a lot of hardware. 9 expansion slots make multi-GPU setups easy. There are six 3.5/2.5-inch hard drive mounts plus four side-mounted 2.5-inch hard drive mounts for those who want to remove the standard cages completely.
As far as cooling goes the 760T will come with two LED-lit AF140L 140mm cooling fans on the front and a rear AF140L 140mm cooling fan. There is also ample room inside for 360mm top radiator mount and a 280mm front radiator mount.
The 730T has the exact same design as the 760T but has steel side panels without windows.
The Graphite Series 760T has a suggested retail price of $179.99 (black) or $189.99 (Arctic White), while the 730T has a suggested retail price of $139.99 (black only). Both will be available in February
Full specs for the cases are below:
– 9 expansion slots for larger motherboards and running multiple graphics cards or expansion boards simultaneously.
– Six 3.5”/2.5” combo bays in two modular hard drive cages, with room for two more cages for up to 12 total combo drive bays.
– Four tool-free 2.5” side-mounted drive cages for SSDs, out of the airflow path.
– Three tool-free 5.25” bays for expansion
– Four front mounted USB ports (two USB 3.0) for easy peripheral or external storage device connection.
– Fan Hi/Low controller lets you choose between full (12V) fan speed or quiet (7V) mode. (760T only)
– Three included AF140L high-airflow 140mm fans (2 front LED, 1 rear) for excellent airflow and low noise levels.
– Room for up to 8 fans.
— Top – 3 x 120mm or 3 x 140mm
— Front – 2 x 140mm/120mm
— Rear – 1 x 140mm/120mm
— Bottom – 120mm
– Radiator compatibility:
— Top – 360mm or 280mm
— Front – 280mm or 240mm
— Bottom – 120mm
— Rear – 140mm or 120mm
Customize your layout
– Modular hard drive cages can be located in four separate mounting locations.
– Side-mounted 2.5” cages allow you to remove the standard 3.5” drive cages entirely for better airflow or room for radiators, while maintaining capacity for up to four
Easy to build
– Full swing out side panels release with a single latch, and clifting them up.
– Tool-free 3.5”, 2.5”, and 5.25” drive bays.
– Center-post standoff holds motherboard in place while yoo Thumbscrews included for all expansion slots.
– Tons of cable routing room and plentiful tie-downs behind keep your system nice and tidy.
– 22.4” x 9.7” x 22.2”
Sep 29, 2014 0
Sep 22, 2014 0