In August of 2012 Corsair bought out Raptor Gaming which was a pretty successful gaming accessories company over in Europe. With this Corsair was able to help promote their gaming products in Europe and also bring the Raptor Gaming products to the USA. Now that the Raptor products have been brought across the pond, we are able to get some a taste of the popular gaming products that are big in Europe. Today we are going to be taking a look at the Corsair Raptor K50 keyboard which features fully customizable LED backlighting of your keyboard and more. Lets see if we can make the true colors of the Corsair Raptor K50 glow.
Specifications and Performance
· RGB LED backlighting with 16.8 million colors
· 18 dedicated macro keys
· 36Kb of onboard memory
· Six dedicated multimedia keys
· STOP, PREVIOUS, PLAY/PAUSE, NEXT, MUTE, VOLUME UP/DOWN roller
· Windows Lock key for uninterrupted game play
· Product Dimensions: 502mm x 163mm x 24mm (19.7” x 6.4” x 0.94”)
Compatibility and System Requirements
· A PC with a high-power (+500mA) USB 2.0 port (two USB connectors are required for USB pass-through)
· Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP
· An Internet connection is required for the free control software download
· At least 35MB of available hard disk space
The Corsair Raptor K50 comes in a nice retail packaging which has full color image of the keyboard. On the front of the packaging Corsair kept it simple with only an image of the keyboard and also the model and that the Corsair Raptor K50 has multicolor lighting.
The back of the packaging has a little more detail of the Corsair Raptor K50 with some labels of certain features of the keyboard like the programmable macro keys, USB pass through port and also the multimedia keys and the wrist rest.
After removing the Corsair Raptor K50 from the packaging we have the Corsair Raptor K50 itself the user manual and also the warranty guide.
For a full unboxing and overview of the Corsair Raptor K50 be sure to check out our video below.
May 27, 2015 0
May 27, 2015 0