Corsair Memory is an American computer peripherals and hardware company headquartered in Fremont California. The company was founded in 1994 and incorporated in the State of California in January 1994 and was re-incorporated in the State of Delaware in 2007. In January 2010 the company was Re-incorporated a third time in the State of Delaware as Corsair Components, Inc. Corsair designs and sells a range of products for computers, including high-speed DRAM modules, ATX power supplies (PSUs), USB flash drives (UFDs), memory and case/CPU cooling solutions, computer cases, solid-state drives (SSDs), and high quality computer speakers.
In addition to its worldwide headquarters in Fremont, California, Corsair maintains a production facility in Taoyuan County, Taiwan, for assembly, testing, and packaging of selected products, distribution centers in Asia, the United States, and Europe, and has sales and marketing offices throughout the United States, Europe, and Asia.
As time has passed, Corsair has stood by a code of “Quality” above all else. This code has made them a leader in Computer Cases and with AIO (All in One) water cooling systems like the Hydro-series that are commonly used worldwide. The company is great with their customers after the sale as well with a winning customer service that is extremely pleasing to the end user and builds more sales by giving confidence that when someone buys a Corsair Product they are buying Quality and Reliability and that is what makes Corsair the Great Company that it is. Look for a 3 week turnaround on returns or replacement.
The 730t Graphite Series case is a brand new edition to the Graphite family of Corsair cases. The 730t Full Tower case is new to the market and has not quite caught on yet but we have a feeling that this along with his big brother the 760t cases will be a hit with modders and builders alike.
Contents and Specifications
– Graphite Series 730T Full Tower Case.
– Quick Start Guide.
– Hinged side panels with quick release latches for easy access.
– Generous expansion room for building high-performance systems.
– Tool-free SSD, Hard Drive, and Optical Drive installation.
– The case includes three Corsair AF140L fans, (front fans with red LEDs) with room for up to eight fans total inside the unit.
– A Modular drive cage system makes for a highly customizable buiding layout with Two modular standard hard drive cages housing three x 3.5” or 2.5” drives each.
– Four tool-free dedicated SSD cages 2.5 inch Slots, sideways mounted.
– Designed for fast and straightforward building the Corsair 730t also leaves a lot of room for the enthusiast to dive deeply into the design to create a computer case all their own with a quality finished product that will endure for decades to come.
– Aluminum and or Copper Radiators with liquid coolant and fan compatibility:
Top: (360mm x 120mm) or (280 x 140 mm.)
Front: (2 @ 140mm x 140mm) or (2 @ 120mm x 120mm) or pre-installed (2 @ 140mm x 140mm LED lighted version on front).
Bottom: (120mm x 120mm) after removing one of the Drive bays to another position.
Rear: 1 x 140×140 mm or 120mm x 120mm (140mm x 140 mm Non Lighted Exhaust Fan pre-installed)
– Two USB 3.0 type connectors and two USB 2.0 front panel connectors, plus headphone and microphone jacks.
– Easily slide out or press to release and lock dust filters.
– Excellent cable routing with rubber grommets for clean builds.
– Nine expansion slots for multiple PCI-E devices and all types of ATX and ITX style Motherboards including the largest E-ATX motherboards.
– Maximum CPU Air Cooler Height is 170mm or 6.7 inches tall.
– Maximum Graphics Card/GPU Length is 450mm or 17.71 inches.
– Maximum PSU Length 230mm or 9 inches in length.
– Motherboard Compatibility: Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX, Extended ATX, XL-ATX motherboards.
– Price: $139.99
Derek has been a computer enthusiast since the mid 80's. He has owned all types of computers from The Commodore 128, Mac, Intel, AMD, Radeon and NVidia. Derek has been Modding computer's for almost a decade and built over 45 computer builds. Derek has been a Novelist and a Creative Writer for a decade and loves to do Reviews and anything with computers. Derek is retired from self employed business and enjoys all Christian Studies and loves new innovative designs and machines.
Aug 28, 2015 0