Corsair is a company we all know for making great memory products. Over the past 2 years they have branched out releasing products like the HS1 USB Gaming Headset, Force Series F120 solid state drive, and the Obsidian Series 800D Case. What is interesting about Corsair is that every product that they have released is either the best in class or right up there. Not many companies can say that about every one of their products. Today we will be looking at the 600T case which is part of Corsair’s Graphite Series. The case is Corsair’s entry in to the mid-tower market and they have kept some of the same great features we saw on the Obsidian 800D case, but they are also keeping consumers in mind by keeping the price on this case relatively inexpensive compared to the 800D, let’s take a look a see what the 600T is all about.
– Twin 200mm cooling fans with white LEDs for excellent cooling
– Eight expansion slots provides you flexibility for multiple graphics card solutions
– Unique cable routing holes guarantees you a clean and clutter-free installation
– Integrated fan controller, for up to four fans, gives you the choice of noise vs. performance
– Tool-free optical drive installation makes building your system faster than ever
– CPU backplate cutout makes upgrading your CPU heatsink easy
– 2.5” and 3.5” hard drive compatibility for up to 6 drives — straight out of the box!
– Two year warranty with Corsair’s world-class customer service and technical support
Warranty: Two years
Dimension: 20″ (H) x 23.3″ (L) x 10.4″ (W) – (507mm x 592mm x 265mm)
MB Support: ATX, mATX
Expansion Slots: 8
Form Factor: Mid-tower
Material: Steel structure with molded ABS plastic accent pieces
Drive Bays: (x4) 5.25″ (x6) 3.5″/2.5″ Drive Caddies
Cooling: (x2) 200mm Fans w/White LEDs (x1) 120mm Fan
Front I/O: (x4) USB 2.0 (x1) USB 3.0 (x1) IEEE1394 (x1) Headphone, (x1) MIC
Power Supply: ATX (not included)
The 600T comes in a plain box with a drawing of the case on the front and and overview of the case on the back.
Opening the box up the case inside is nicely protected with large pieces of styrofoam and a cloth covering. I like the cloth covering much more than the normal plastic covering we are used to seeing.
Sep 18, 2014 0
Sep 09, 2014 0