One thing that always seems to go on a laptop is the power adapter. I actually have 2 friends right now that have power adapters that are going bad. Replacing a power adapter is never fun and if you go directly through the manufacturer it can be quite costly. Today we will be taking a look at the Cooler Master USNA 95 Ultra Slim Notebook Adapter that is made for pretty much all laptops, has a USB power connector and let’s not forget but is the world’s smallest 95W adapter. Let’s take a look…
– Ultra slim design and light weight for easy storage and portability.
– Delicate surface and texture for stronger durability.
– USB port supports most USB charging device.
– Powerful 1A charges USB devices up to 30% faster than PC USB power.
– Up to 90% efficiency.
– Great cable management with cable clip.
– 9 charger tips compatible with most laptops.
– LED indicator: Green for power-on and Red for USB charger.
|Input Voltage||100 – 240 Vac full range|
|Input Frequency Range||50 – 60 Hz|
|Output Rating||18 ~ 20 Vdc; 19 Vdc ~ 4.74A
4.75 ~ 5.25 Vdc; 5 vdc ~ 1A
|LED Indicator||Green LED indicates power on
Red LED indicates USB charge
|Operation Temperature||0 ~ 40°C|
|Efficiency||Up to 90%|
|Dimension||62 x 17 x 104 mm
2.4 x 0.7 x 4.1 inch
|Protection||OVP / OTP / OCP / OPP / SCP|
The USNA 95 comes in a nice retail package. The front is open so you can take a look at the adapter. Also on the front there is the International Forum Product Design Award 2010 logo. On the back there is a list of features and another small opening that shows all of the different tips.
Opening the package up everything is nicely protected in a clamshell casing. Getting it all out you have the USNA 95 power adapter, power cable, 9 interchangeable tips, wire clip, carrying case and a user’s guide.
Apr 01, 2015 0
Mar 31, 2015 0