Overall this case is a great silent mid tower chassis. While I wouldn’t recommend it for 4X SLI and other crazy installations, I do think this case would be great for anyone looking for a mid tower case that keeps quiet. It offers a very easy, tool-free installation, making it easy for anyone to install. There wasn’t a whole lot I didn’t like about this case, but rather some concerns regarding some design parts.
Since this is a silent case, it’s not really recommended for systems overloaded with hardware; you can’t really get a quiet and cool case at the same time. The Sileo 500 with a power supply can be found online for around $110 while the case itself can be found for around $55. Overall Think Computers would like to award the Cooler Master Sileo 500 Mid Tower Chassis with 500W Power Supply a 9 out of 10 score and our Good Value Award.
- Affordable silent Mid Tower Case
- Plain, yet elegant design
- Plenty of tool-free designs
- Sturdy case
- Only three 3.5″ internal drive bays
- Cheap plastic used on expansion card clips
- Since it’s a silent case, there’s not a lot of room for airflow