[ad#review1002-top]Is your mother complaining to you about her computer being too loud? I bet she also doesn’t like all the bells and whistles of a lot of gaming cases, but I have an answer to your problem. The Cooler Master Sileo 500 is a plain, yet sturdy case jam packed with sound insulation material. You probably want to check this out even if your mother isn’t complaining to you because the Sileo 500 also comes with a 500 watt power supply for an affordable silent case & power supply solution. Read on further to see how easy it is to install.
– Sound-proof design for a quiet computing experience
– Subtle ventilation holes located between side and front panels
– Easy access front I/O panel with support for e-SATA
– 5.25″ and 3.5″ tool-free design for easy installation and upgrade
– Aluminum bezel with Elegant design
– Detachable anti-vibration HDD pads for noise reduction
– Stylish front LED
Dimension: (L)480 x (W)200 x (H)432 mm
Weight: 17.6lbs; 8 kg
M/B Type: Micro-ATX, ATX
5.25″ Drive Bay: 5 Exposed
3.5″ Drive Bay: 1 Exposed; 4 Hidden
– Front: One 120 x 25 mm silent fan 800 rpm
– Rear: One 120 x 25 mm silent fan 800 rpm
I/O Panel: USB x 2, eSATA x 1, Mic x 1, Audio x 1
Power Supply: Standard ATX PS2 (optional)
The Cooler Master Sileo 500 came packaged in a typical Cooler Master case box, following the purple/white color scheme. The product name and a picture of the case are labeled on one side while the other side goes into a little bit more detail about the features of the case.
One of the smaller sides goes into the specifications of the case. The case is protected inside the packaging by two hard pieces of Styrofoam and a plastic bag to protect it from any dust gathering on it.
Sep 02, 2015 0
Sep 02, 2015 0
Sep 01, 2015 0