Almost all notebook coolers are the same, they are made of either plastic or aluminum and have a fixed fan in the center to help cool down your laptop. This usually work pretty well, but all laptops are different and heat comes from different places on each laptop. Knowing this Cooler Master has developed the NotePal U3, which features 3 80mm fans that can be positioned anywhere on the notebook cooler. Let’s take a look at the NotePal U3 and see if this design works well.
- Adjustable fan with speed control function, powered by one USB.
- Quick release fan, easily lock on, replace and remove.
- Unique fan speed control clip for quick setup and replacement.
- Aluminum mesh design for excellent heat dissipation.
- Slim and light weight for great portability.
- Ergonomic angle for comfortable viewing.
- Accommodates up to 19″ laptops.
|Dimension||420 x 320 x 65 mm (16.5 x 12.6 x 2.5in)|
|Weight||2.3 lbs / 1.04 kg|
|Operation degree||10 degree angle|
|Power||USB 5V DC|
|USB||USB 2.0/1.1 x 1 (for power in)|
|Compatibility||Supports all 15″ ~ 17″ notebooks (up to 19″)|
|Fan Dimension||80 x 80 x 10mm (3 fans included)|
|Fan Speed||950 ~ 1800 RPM|
|Fan Speed Adjustment||Clip-on fan speed control|
|Fan Airflow||15.4 CFM *single fan|
|Fan Noise Level (dB-A)||18 dBA (Min.)|
The U3 comes in a nice colorful retail package that has a photo of the cooler on the front. On the back there is a listing of features, specifications and an overview of the product.
Opening the package up everything is nicely packed inside. When you get everything out you have the NotePal U3 notebook cooler stand, 3 80mm cooling fans connected to a fan speed controller clip, and a elastic belt.
Mar 07, 2014 0
Mar 07, 2014 0
Mar 03, 2014 1
Feb 25, 2014 4