Cooler Master, an industry leading chassis, thermal solution, peripheral, and accessory manufacturer, announces its return to the liquid cooling market. Creating the industry’s first All-In-One (AIO) liquid cooler in 2004 with the Aquagate Series, Cooler Master has since strived to improve the design and technology that runs its AIO solutions before signaling their return. The result of which is a unique pump and block design that sets itself apart from a sea of copies – The Seidon 120M. It promises to be the first in a long line of AIO solutions from Cooler Master.
Easy Liquid Cooling for the Masses
Seidon 120M, designed from the ground up to be an extremely compact solution that is accessible to all. Affordable can often be a stigma, but quality remains a high priority with Seidon 120M. It has a high performance waterblock that is machined out of a single block of copper with special Micro Channels that maximize heat dissipation. The integrated pump / waterblock combo assist in saving valuable space around the CPU socket while providing performance and reliability that is similar to air-based CPU coolers. Operating between 600 and 2400RPM, the included 120mm PWM fan ensures that there will be plenty of options for balancing performance and noise to a user’s needs.
Simple Setup & Maintenance-Free
True to the All-In-One moniker, Seidon 120M is a self-contained unit that requires minimal setup for installation and use. The pump and radiator ship pressure tested, pre-filled, and sealed directly from the factory to provide maintenance-free operation for years. This ease of use extends to its support of the latest Intel and AMD sockets; including the latest Intel LGA 2011 and AMD FM2 sockets.
Cooler Master Seidon 120M Pricing and Availability:
The Seidon 120M will be available on 9th October, 2012. Price and availability may vary by region. For more information, visit http://www.coolermaster.com/index.php
- Factory filled with coolant, then sealed and pressure tested – requires zero maintenance for years.
- Compact and durable all in one waterblock secured with 12 stainless steel bolts.
- Waterblock machined out of a single block of copper for the best possible heat transfer.
- Precision machined Micro Channels maximize the water contact surface to quickly dissipate heat.
- Compact 120mm aluminum radiator fits in virtually any case, internal or external.
- Fin design optimized for minimum air restriction to reduce fan speed and noise.
- 120mm PWM fan with a wide RPM range to fine tune and balance fan noise and performance.
- Blue LED indicator lights up when operating.