The Cooler Master ATCS 840 is a very powerful and easy to use case. Its full tower size can be used for any kind of system builder from newbie to the water coolers. I believe it has plenty of cooling by itself with three 230mm fans and another 120mm fan, but if you don’t think that’s enough you can install another four 120mm fans throughout the case.
While I only came across minor problems, most of which could be easily fixed, I really couldn’t find myself to say there was anything worth arguing about in this case. Everything seems to be fit nicely. With the tons of features including the latest E-ATX and Dual Power Supply design it is well worth the $260 you’d be putting into this case.
While this probably isn’t the case for a first time builder, mainly due to the cost, I still think it would be easy enough for them to use. This case does have a lot of potential if you use all of its features appropriately. Overall Think Computers would like to award the Cooler Master ATCS 840 a 9 out of 10 score and our Editor’s Choice Award.
- Plenty of cooling options
- Tool free drive installation
- Dual Power Supply and E-ATX support
- Removable HDD tray with large CPU hole
- Great for water-cooling
- Simple, yet elegant design
- Side panels seem flimsy and could use a little extra thickness
- Expansion slots stick outward from the case may be hard for card installations.
Aug 19, 2014 0