Author: Mark Howland
The mouse is build on plastic, very durable non-slip plastic. The left side of the mouse has two buttons (which can be configured anyway you want), and a thumb rest. The top of the mouse has a grille like pattern where light shines through and the OLED screen is displayed.
You can also find on top four other buttons:
• Button above the scroll wheel (default changes profiles)
• Two buttons below the scroll wheel (default changes DPI)
• Scroll Wheel (which is also a button when clicked down)
• Two main buttons one on each side of scroll wheel (default Left click & Right click)
The right side of the mouse has no buttons, but is shaped to give your hand a comfortable mouse holding feel.
The OLED screen can display any bitmap logo for each profile setting. The standard rope like cable is very flexible and roughly 7 feet in length with a USB connector.
The software (which can be downloaded from www.cmstorm.com) is really advanced from being able to:
• Change what each button does
• Changing quick DPI settings
• To changing the logo on the mouse
• Changing the light color’s
• Five different profiles
• Script Writing