Project Name: Monochromos
Tell us a little about your case / case mod?
At first I started only to design the side panel. Because the original side panel was lost by the courier or claimed so after I sent it for custom window. But then more and more ideas came in, even though this is my first time modding, I said to myself just to give it a try. Monochromos means single color, which is why I used black and white. Because black is one color while white is sometime known as not ‘a’ color because it is the result of combination of all the rainbow colors.
– Intel i5-3470 3.2GHz
– Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB 1600MHz
– Palit GTX 660 Ti
– Xigmatek 600w Bronze
– Asrock Z77-E ITX
– Crucial M4 SSD
– 1Tb Seagate Barracuda
– CPU Block: XSPC Raystorm
– VGA Block: EK Supremacy Copper Acetal
– Pump: EK DCP 4.0
– Radiator: EX240 Multiport & EX120
– Tubing: Masterkleer 7/16″ 5/8″ Tubing White
– Fittings: Bitspower 1/2″ barb & XSPC 1/2” Barb
– Enzotech T-block & Stopper
– Reservoir: EK DCP 4.0 Res Combo
– 2x 120mm Bitfenix Spectre fan on the front
– 2x Corsair SP 120 High Performance at top
– 1x 120mm Xigmatek XOF at rear
List of Custom Modifications
– All mods using aluminium plate
– Top shroud for the above fan.
– Front panel & Both sidepanels completely custom made my self.
– Inside for the cable management and hdd, ssd & pump holder
Builder: Amirul Akmal
Build Log: http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2671187
Do you want your mod to be featured on Case Mod Friday? Submit it here: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/case-mod-friday-submission/
Nov 25, 2015 0
Nov 24, 2015 0