Project Name: Monochromos
Tell us a little about your case / case mod?
At first I started only to design the side panel. Because the original side panel was lost by the courier or claimed so after I sent it for custom window. But then more and more ideas came in, even though this is my first time modding, I said to myself just to give it a try. Monochromos means single color, which is why I used black and white. Because black is one color while white is sometime known as not ‘a’ color because it is the result of combination of all the rainbow colors.
- Intel i5-3470 3.2GHz
- Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB 1600MHz
- Palit GTX 660 Ti
- Xigmatek 600w Bronze
- Asrock Z77-E ITX
- Crucial M4 SSD
- 1Tb Seagate Barracuda
- CPU Block: XSPC Raystorm
- VGA Block: EK Supremacy Copper Acetal
- Pump: EK DCP 4.0
- Radiator: EX240 Multiport & EX120
- Tubing: Masterkleer 7/16″ 5/8″ Tubing White
- Fittings: Bitspower 1/2″ barb & XSPC 1/2” Barb
- Enzotech T-block & Stopper
- Reservoir: EK DCP 4.0 Res Combo
- 2x 120mm Bitfenix Spectre fan on the front
- 2x Corsair SP 120 High Performance at top
- 1x 120mm Xigmatek XOF at rear
List of Custom Modifications
- All mods using aluminium plate
- Top shroud for the above fan.
- Front panel & Both sidepanels completely custom made my self.
- Inside for the cable management and hdd, ssd & pump holder
Builder: Amirul Akmal
Build Log: http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2671187
Do you want your mod to be featured on Case Mod Friday? Submit it here: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/case-mod-friday-submission/