Project Name: M.O.D. Military Grade
Tell us a little about your case / case mod?
A 1962 U.K. Army dedicated tribute build to my late father Sargent P.R. Butler. Built inside of a Corsair Vengeance C70. The case has a full military theme along with the rest of my setup.
- Windows 7 64 bit
- AMD FX-4100
- 16GB dual-channel DDR3
- ASUS Sabertooth 990FX
- Sapphire Radeon HD 5750
- 2x WD 1TB green drives
- 1x 500GB WD Blue Drive
- OCZ Vertex 4
- Enermax tb vegas trios x5 fans
- x2 corsair stock fans
List of Custom Modifications
- First off I Google sketch all my builds in fine details. I made the first and only C70 sketch and would of been the first C70 made but I took my time.
- Fully hand built custom lazzy susan
- Front grill logo royal green jacket cap badge replacement of corsair logo on the C70
- Full decals over all
- Top custom designed grill by me and milled by mnpctech
- De-cored para cord raped handles.
- Custom PSU rear cut extraction unit aka lian li and customization look
- Al case LEDs wired to hand built custom led switching hell fire ammo can
- 2 left sides , both with original design internal windows
- First side a blanked in side 2nd windowed with future extra panel concept .
- Right side 3D panel extra and Sargent stripe led art work
Builder: Wayne Butler
Do you want your mod to be featured on Case Mod Friday? Submit it here: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/case-mod-friday-submission/
Dec 06, 2013 0
Dec 06, 2013 0
Dec 03, 2013 0
Nov 19, 2013 1