Project Name: L3p Parvum
Tell us a little about your case / case mod?
In December 2012 Justin from Parvum Systems contacted me if I would be willing to do a build around their brand new designed case. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. Always wanted to do a watercooled m-ATX build.
– Parvum Systems S1.0 (Custom UV Green)
– Intel Core i5 2600K (lapped)
– ASUS Maximus V GENE
– ASUS GTX690
– Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB 2133Mhz
– Corsair Neutron 240GB 2X
– Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1300W
– EK blocks, reservoirs and radiators
– Bitspower fittings and acrylic
List of Custom Modifications
– Used a PCI-e extender and created a GPU stand.
– Also did the loop completely with Bitspower fittings and acrylic pipe.
– Everything in a UV green style.
Builder: Peter Brands
Do you want your mod to be featured on Case Mod Friday? Submit it here: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/case-mod-friday-submission/
Oct 13, 2015 0
Oct 05, 2015 0