Project Name: Ex-Box PC
Tell us a little about your case / case mod?
I used to work for xbox tech support, and after leaving their employment I repaired 360’s on the side. Due to this I had some extras lying around, and wanted to see if it was possible to put a computer inside of one without any major components sticking out. All previous builds you could see GPU fans, or CPU coolers sticking out, and I felt like that was ugly. I wanted to make it be a ‘sleeper’ – so that is what I set out to do, and believe I accomplished.
– Microsoft Xbox 360
– ASRock FM2A88X-ITX+
– AMD Radeon R9 Gamer Series 2x4gb 2133MHz
– Noctua NH-L9a
– 128GB Samsung mSATA
– HDPLEX Hi-Fi DC-ATX 250W
– 1x Scythe Mini KAZE ULTRA 40mm, 2x Rexus DF126010PH
List of Custom Modifications
– Custom motherboard tray (based on PC-Q25 tray)
– Customized 360 internal casing
– Custom fan mounting
– Custom power supply mounting
Might be forgetting some, in truth most of the case is all custom.
Builder: Aaron Howe