Project Name: Corsair 600T Water Cooled Gaming Rig
Tell us a little about your case / case mod?
I wanted a clean looking gaming rig. I watercooled it with two rads and kept the color scheme to Black and White. I used Mayhems Pastel White coolant and it reminded me of the White Coolant that ran through the Android in the first Aliens movie. His name was Ash. I modded it so you can not tell that I have a radiator in the top, fill port up there too and the mesh still closes and the original latching mechanisms work. Also reused the top 200mm fan and put it in the front for a push pull on that Phobya Extreme Rad. Also have a full plexiglass side window.
– ASUS Sabertooth Z77 Motherboard
– i5-2500K Intel CPU running at 4.7Mhz
– 16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM 1600Mhz
– 256GB Crucial SSD
– EVGA GTX-670 with EK Nickel Plexi Waterblock
– 360mm RAD in Top
– 200mm RAD in the Front
– Bitspower Fittings
– Koolance Pump and Mod Kit
– Bitspower Reservoir
List of Custom Modifications
– Modified the top of the CORSAIR to accept a Fill Port and 360mm Rad while still keeping the mesh top latching mechanism fully functional.
– Reused the 200 top fan and modded the front of the case and the drive cage to accept a 200mm radiator and make it a push pull configuration with the 200mm CORSAIR fans from the case.
– Finished it with custom lighting and a full side plexiglass window.
Builder: Ron Seda
Do you want your mod to be featured on Case Mod Friday? Submit it here: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/case-mod-friday-submission/
Nov 25, 2015 0