Project Name: Black & White Devil
Tell us a little about your case / case mod?
I wanted to mod my little devil V8 because it is not a case widely used for imaginative additions. My idea was to use only rigid pipes (12/10) and only bitspower components (which I thank) the work lasted about 3 months now and still do not feel 100% finished.
– Asus maximus extreme IV+ ek WB
– 2500k+ bitspower WB
– Dominator gt+ bitspower WB
– 2×7970+ koolance WB
– Corsair ax1200
– 2x western digital black+ bitspower WB
– 2x laing 500+ek top
– 2×480 phobya + 8 wing boost
– Aquaero 5 pro+poweradjust 2+ mps800
– All fitting bitspower + e22 cristal tube
List of Custom Modifications
– In the mod I wanted to remove the HD cage and I moved my 2 western digital on the bottom of the case by making the changes to build support brackets for WB. I cut and shaped in different parts of white Plexiglas replacing much of aluminum, I also wanted to eliminate the classic tube and use only rigid pipes.
Builder: Maurizio Barbato
Do you want your mod to be featured on Case Mod Friday? Submit it here: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/case-mod-friday-submission/
Jan 27, 2015 0