When I’m looking for a good laptop bag there are 3 things I look for, quality, style, and size. I want something that is going to last, looks good, and is not too large or too small. Today I get the chance to take a look at the Boa Slimcase M laptop bag from Booq. It is designed to be a compact and lightweight bag for 11-13-inch notebooks that is also meant to carry a few accessories as well. Let’s take a look and see if this is the perfect bag for your daily travels.
– Fabric: 1680D ballistic nylon exterior with water-resistant coating provides rugged, yet understated functionality.
– Laptop Compartment: Half an inch of high-density foam padding and a scratch resistant lining protect your laptop.
– Strap: 2 inch wide seatbelt nylon webbing provides heavy-duty dependability and comfort.
– Pocket Fabric: Fine-gauge mesh Lycra with elastic edging – expands as needed, holding your accessories securely.
– Lining Fabric: Deep red 420D polyester with water-resistant coating and diagonal ribbed texture provides durability while being silky smooth.
– Hardware: Heavy-duty YKK zippers with custom booq logo zipper pulls, metal carabiner and strap adjusters.
Fits: 13-15″ Mac, 11-13″ PC
Max Laptop Size: 14.35″x9.6″x1.25″ (364x244x32mm)
Exterior: 16×10.5×3 (406x267x76mm)
Weight: 3 lb (1.36 kg)
If you order directly from Booq your bag should come via FedEx ground very quickly. The box was just a little larger than the bag so no additional padding was needed on the inside. The bag was protected from the elements by a plastic bag.
Feb 26, 2015 0