Bitspower has just released their line of full cover waterblocks for NVIDIA’s GeForce GTX Titan graphics card. Although they are a little bit late to the party as the card has been out for six months any many competitors have already launched their GeForce GTX Titan waterblocks. In any case the Bitspower blocks are here!
There are eight variants of Bitspower’s VG-NGTXTITAN full cover waterblock. The main difference between most of them is purely cosmetic. The design of the block is sleek and clean. The arcylic top cover the block features the Bitspower tribal logo. The base plate is available in two different versions, copper or nickel plated. It is made of C1100 copper.
- Design For Nvidia GTX TITAN (P2083) Reference Design VGA Card.
- Unibody Style Construction Design. (U.S.C.)
- Direct-Flow Design On Inlet/Outlet.
- TOP Cover Made Of Acrylic.
- Block Base Made Of C1100.
- Clear With Black Printing Panel Fixed.
- RoHS Compliant.
Product Also Includes
- Arctic Silver Matrix 2.5G X 1.
- Fujipoly Thermal PAD Included. (Please Reference The Installation Guide.)
- BP-WTP-C06 Silver Shining Stop Fitting x 2PCS.
- Backup O-Ring For VG-NGTXTITAN x 1Set.
- Mounting Screws/Accessories -EZ-PLUG Mounting Ready Now.