Cube cases are a very popular choice for someone who is building a HTPC or wants to save space on their desk. They also make a great LAN box because of their compact size. The b-Envi case from Bgears is quite an attractive case with windows on both sides, 3 front USB ports, 58-in-1 card reader, and a removable motherboard tray. I have decided to turn my main system into a mATX system, so read on to see how easy the b-Envi makes the transition for me.
– Compact Portable Stylish Design
– Touch Sensitive buttons (Power/Reset/Lock)
– Front built in 58-in-1 Card Reader
– Front built in 2.5″ Removable Aluminum IDE HDD Enclosure. (SATA HDD PCB Card Sold Separately)
– External USB cable included for 2.5″ HDD Enclosure portability
– 3 x USB 2.0 Ports. Audio/Mic.
– Flip Down Door to prevent dust
– Mirror finished Front Bezel
– Aluminum 1.0 Chassis
– Removable Motherboard Tray
– Include 1 x 120mm fan (Blue LED Fan or Black Fan. See Detail in Model Description)
Type: MicroATX Desktop
Case Material: Aluminum 1.0 Chassis with ABS plastic front panel
Power Supply: Not Included
Motherboard Compatibility: Micro ATX, Baby AT
With Side Panel Window: Optional (See Model Description)
External 5.25″ Drive Bays: 2
External 3.5″ Drive Bay: Slot replaced by 2.5″ Removable IDE HDD Enclosure
Internal 3.5″ Drive Bays: 2
Expansion Slots: 4
Input Current: 0.3A (max)
80mm Fans: Not Included
120mm Fans: 1 x 120mm Rear Fan (See Model Description)
Side window: Optional: 2 clear Acrylics side window Top Cover or Solid no
Dimensions: 9″ x 11.2″ x 14.7″ (H x W x D)
The b-Envi comes in a very colorful and attractive retail box, it even has a handle on the top for easy transportation. On one side of the box lists all of the features and specifications. The other tells you which model you received. We received the b-Envi, the b-Envi-nw does not come with windows.
Opening up the box the case is protected by Styrofoam and plastic. Also when we got the case out of the box there was plastic protecting the windows and front panel of the case.