Our friends over at Avexir has just sent us news that their new Blitz Red Dragon 1.1 Memory Series is now available. These modules are built from a black PCB and superimposed black and red color heatspreaders with unique stylistic design showing a red dragon. At the top of memory manufacturer installed red lights, which gently pulsates as if our RAM was actually breathing.
Each piece of Avexir Blitz 1.1 Red Dragon modules was manually tested on the latest Intel and AMD systems, before going into packing. Blitz 1.1 series depending on the model are clocked from 1600 MHz to 3200 MHz speed.
Avexir Red Dragon will be available in next days across Europe in all shops cooperating with exclusive distributor for this brand – Caseking GmbH.
– Name Avexir Blitz 1.1 Red Dragon DDR3 Serie
– Dimensions: 134 x 51 x 8 mm (width x height x depth)
– Speed: from 1600 MHz till 3200 MHz
– CAS Timings: from CL9 at 1600 MHz till CL13 at 3200 MHz
– Voltage: 1.5V to 1.65V
– Built in heatspreaders: Yes
– Color of heatspreaders: Black – red
– Lighting effect: Red (pulse)
– Dual Channel support: Yes
– Quad Channel support: Yes (only with 4 pcs)
– Intel XMP 1.3 support: Yes
– 100% factory tested in Intel and AMD based motherboards
– Memory recommended by MSI, especially for motherboards:
– MSI Z87 – GD65 Gaming
– MSI Z87 – GD45 Gaming
– MSI Z77A – GD65 Gaming
Nov 19, 2014 0
Nov 12, 2014 0