In the past we’ve reviewed many different cooling products from Arctic Cooling, but today we have the opportunity to check out their take of a 5.1 USB Gaming Headset dubbed the Arctic Sound P531. The P531 features 4 individual drivers in each of the two circumaural ear cups with soft fabric and foam padding. The headset also features plenty of adjustments from ear cups to headbands. Read on further to see how well it sounds.
- Features 4 individual drivers in each ear cup for uncompromised 5.1 surround sound details and dynamics
- Integrated vibration units provides an extra sensation to your game experience
- Closed circumaural design blocks outside noise
- Illuminated in-line volume control for front, center, rear and subwoofer speakers
- Adjustable headband with 90-degree swivel ear cups to ensure maximum comfort
- USB connector delivers pure digital audio straight from the source
- Built-in sound processor ensures superb quality. Signal distortion from the sound card and other components in a computer do not affect it.
|Speakers||Center Speaker||Front Speaker||Surround||Subwoofer||Microphone|
|Frequency Response||20 – 20KHz||18 – 20KHz||20 – 20KHz||10 – 400KHz|
|Driver Unit||Ø30mm||Ø40mm||Ø30mm||Ø27mm||Ø9.7 x 5mm|
The Arctic Sound P531 comes packaged in a fairly simple silver retail box. The front of the package has a clear window, allowing you to see exactly what the headset looks like. The back of the package goes over the features and specifications in multiple languages and also shows the movement options of the headset.
The headset and cable are conformed into a plastic container which is pulled directly out of the box. Also inside the box is the user’s manual and software CD.