Author: Bob Buskirk
Another month has gone by! April was a pretty good month here at ThinkComputers although we only posted 19 reviews and 1 article. If you have not checked out the article on How to find out the Model of the Motherboard You Have you should. Out of the 19 reviews we posted last month my favorite would have to be the G.Skill PIS Series DDR3-2400 4GB Dual Channel Memory Kit review. Not only is this memory some of the fastest available, but this is our first review from G.Skill. Read on to see all the stats from this month…
So what was everyone checking out this month? Let’s take a look…
- 1. Install Windows 7 From a USB Flash Drive
3. Gigabyte X58A-UD3R Intel X58 LGA 1366 Motherboard Review
3. ASRock A330ION nVidia MCP7A-ION Mini-ITX Motherboard Review
4. ASUS P7P55D-E Pro Intel P55 LGA 1156 Motherboard Review
5. Thermaltake Element Q Mini-ITX Case Review
Good to see some reviews from last month getting good traffic still.
Thanks everyone for posting our news!
We published a total of 20 posts this month, so who posted the most?
- We fixed some of the errors on the old site.
Old Reviews Moved to the New Site
- Corsair TX850 850W Power Supply Review
- Icy Dock MB664UEB-1S USB/Firewire 3.5-inch External Hard Drive Enclosure Review
- Kodak EasyShare V1273 12MP Digital Camera Review