Author: Greg Baden
Anyone who’s been in the market for a case in the past couple years has probably heard of the infamous Antec Nine Hundred. Today we have a chance to look at the redesigned Nine Hundred Two, which offers the same features of the original, but with further improvements. Improvements include a complete black interior, built in fan controllers, and better quality materials. Read on further to see what else the redesigned Nine Hundred Two has to offer.
9 drive bays
- External 3 x 5.25″; Internal 6 x 3.5″ for HDD, or
- External 6 x 5.25″; Internal 3 x 3.5″ for HDD, or
- External 9 x 5.25″
Advanced cooling system:
- 1 rear 120 x 25mm TriCool™ blue LED exhaust fan
- 1 top 200 x 30mm “Big Boy” TriCool™ blue LED exhaust fan
- 2 front 120 x 25mm special black blue LED intake fans with front speed control
- 1 side (Optional) 120 x 25mm fan mount
- 1 middle (Optional) 120mm fan mount
Built-in washable air filters
8 expansion slots to support multiple graphics cards, including NVIDIA 3-way SLI®
Front mounted I/O ports
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x eSATA
- Audio In and Out (AC’97 and HDA compatible)
Compatible Motherboards: Mini-ITX, microATX, Standard ATX
No power supply included
- 19.4″ (H) x 8.6″ (W) x 18.6″ (D)
- 49.3cm (H) x 21.8cm (W) x 47.2cm (D)
- 22.7″ (H) x 11.3″ (W) x 20.1″ (D)
- 57.7 cm (H) x 28.8 cm (W) x 51 cm (D)
- Net: 25.4 lbs / 11.5 kg
- Gross: 28.9 lbs / 13.1 kg
The Antec Nine Hundred Two comes packaged in a quality case following the Antec yellow/black color scheme. The top third of the case is shown on the front of the package alone with the product name and slogan. The model, dimensions and weight are found on a small table on the top of the box.
The sides of the package show side views of the case while one side gives a description of the case, in three languages, the other covers the major features, numbered on the case.
The Nine Hundred Two comes protected by two pieces of soft Styrofoam and a plastic bag for extra protection.