Antec’s High Current Gamer series of power supplies have been out for a while now and Antec decided to update some of these units with modular cabling, giving them them the High Current Gamer M naming. Today we are taking a look at the HCG-750M which is the 750W unit. All units in this series feature a semi-modular design, Japanese capacitors and a 135 mm double ball bearing white LED fan. The 750W unit also features an 80PLUS Bronze certification and is NVIDIA SLI ready. We have always known Antec for great power supplies so will the HCG-750M impress? Read on as we take a look…
– 750W Continuous Power – Guaranteed 750W of Continuous Power from Antec
– 80 PLUS® BRONZE certified – Up to 88% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill
– AQ5 – Antec Quality 5 year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support
– 16-pin Socket – Industry-leading 16-pin sockets double the modular connectivity by supporting 2 different 8-pin cables per socket and allow for future connector changes
– 135 mm LED DBB Silence – Whisper-quiet high-quality double ball bearing LED fan with long lifetime
– Thermal Manager – An advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management
– High Current Rails – 2 +12V rails with high load capabilities ensure maximum CPU & GPU compatibility
– 99.2% +12V – Output for maximum CPU & GPU support
– Multi PCI-E – 4 PCI-E connectors for multiple GPU support
– NVIDIA SLI®-Ready & AMD Crossfire certified – Tested & certified by NVIDIA® for SLI® & AMD for Crossfire systems
– CircuitShield™ – Full suite of industrial grade protections:
— Over Current Protection (OCP)
— Over Voltage Protection (OVP)
— Under Voltage Protection (UVP)
— Short Circuit Protection (SCP)
— Over Power Protection (OPP)
— Over Temperature Protection (OTP) & Surge & Inrush Protection (SIP)
– Japanese Heavy-Duty Caps – High-performance Japanese capacitors ensure tightest DC stability and regulation
– Stealth Wires – All wires darkened for minimal visibility in chassis
The HCG-750M comes in a nice retail box from Antec. On the front there is a photo of the power supplies and it lists some of the main features. On the back it lists the exact same features you see above in quite a few different languages.
On one side of the box you have your input and output specifications. On the other side there is a listing of the included connectors.
Opening the box up inside we find everything nicely protected. Getting it all out we have the HCG-750M power supply, modular cables, power cable, mounting screws, and a user’s guide.
For a full unboxing and overview of the HCG-750M be sure to check out our video below.
Feb 05, 2016 0
Feb 04, 2016 0
Feb 01, 2016 0
Jan 27, 2016 0