Author: Greg Baden
[ad#review1047-top]With today’s economy people are looking for the best bang for their buck. If you’re in the market for a new case then the AeroCool PGS Vx-e Mid Tower Chassis is right for you. This case has performance, quality, style and value all built into a single case. This stylish gaming case comes equipped with its own turbine powered by a 120mm blue LED fan. This is only one of the many features of this budget-reliever case. Read on further to see what they are.
- High performance case for gamers and enthusiasts
- Bright mirror black front and top panel finishing
- “Wing” design mesh side panel w/options to install 2×12 or 14 cm fans
- 5 x 5 1/4″ bays for max.expandability
- Solidly constructed screwless chassis
- Support longer high-end VGA cards up to 307mm
- Includes 4 sets of 5 1/4″>3 1/2″ adaptors for HDDs and FDD
- Includes USBs/audio/mic
Case Type: Middle Tower
Material: SECC 0.5mm
Motherboards: ATX & Micro ATX
Chassis Dimensions: 452(H) x 196(W) x 539(D)
- 5 x 5.25″ (External)
- 1 x 3.5″ (External-with adaptor) / 4 sets of adaptors for HDD
Expansion Slots: 7 Slots
Max length space available for PCI slots: 307 mm
- 2 x USB2.0
- Mic & headphone (AC97 & HD audio)
The AeroCool PGS Vx-e comes packaged in a plain brown package with black graphical text. The front of the box displays the PGS logo along with the product name. The back of the box is split up into two sections, top/bottom. The top shows the Vx-e features and the bottom shows the Vx-e Pro features. Around the box are a bunch of orange fragile stickers, probably because the cardboard box is extremely thin.
The case is protected by two pieces of hard Styrofoam and a plastic bag. Plastic also helps protect the front bezel from any scratches, fingerprints or dust.