Author: Greg Baden
Looking for a budget case where the features out-number the specifications? Look no further, the Aerocool PGS Vs-9 Mid Tower Case is here to help. With a feature list to long to list some things included with this affordable case are a complete black paint job, both inside and out, support for more fans than you can imagine and support for longer video cards. Read on further to see the extensive list of features.
- High performance “Mid-Tower” for gamers and enthusiast.
- Solidly constructed “ALL BLACK” chassis – 0.6mm SECC Japanese Steel and beautifully finished ALL BLACK interior.
- High-end Graphic card Support – Supports longer high-end VGA cards up to 295 mm.
- High Expandability – Supports 9 x 5 1/4″ bays and maximum 5 x 3.5″ HDDs (internal) with HDD convertor brackets.
- Superb HDD Cooling capability – Each HDD bracket has pre-drilled fan holes to mount a 12cm fan to cool each HDD individually.
- Ease of Installation – New “Easy-install” screw-less kits are included for the 5 1/4″ devices and PCI slot.
- Easy Access Front I/O ports – 2 x USBs and Audio/Mic ports are easily accessible from the front panel.
- Smart Cable Management – Cable routing clips are pre-mounted on the MB so users can arrange the cables inside the chassis neatly.
- CPU holes is pre-drilled on the MB plate for ease of CPU cooler assembly Superb Cooling – Users can install up to 7 fans – 3 x 12cm front intake fans (optional), 2 x 12cm/14cm intake side panel fans (optional), 1 x 12cm back exhaust fan (included) and 1 x 12cm intake bottom fan (optional).
- Un-rival Airflow – The front “Mesh” front bay cover design allows max intake of cold air. The top chassis vent holes enable the hot air inside the chassis to exist easily. Users also have the option to install up to 2 x 12cm/14cm on the top panel if there is sufficient space inside the chassis.
- TAC 2.0 compatible Side Panel
- Bottom PSU position – the bottom PSU location enables PSUs to suck in cold air and provides better air flow for your system.
- Water-cooling Support – water-cooling holes are pre-drilled to support water-cooling systems!!
|Case Type||Middle Tower|
|Motherboards||ATX / Micro-ATX|
|Chassis Dimensions||430(H) x 190(W) x 493(D)|
|Drive Bays||9 x 5.25″ (External) /1 x 3.5″ (External-w/ adaptor) /5 x 3.5″ HDD (Hidden) /1 x 2.5″ HDD(Hidden)|
|Expansion Slots||7 Slots|
|Max length space available for PCI slots||295 mm|
|I/O Ports||2 x USB2.0 / Mic & headphone (AC97 & HD audio)|
The PGS Vs-9 comes packaged in a plain brown box with a handle. The box has some decoration on it, including a drawing of the case. Only black ink was used when designing this box, presumably to save some money to make the case more affordable.
The case is protected by a plastic bag and two cardboard/foam supports.