[ad#review1048-top]More and more gamers are buying surround sound gaming headsets, but no one wants to pay those outrageous prices. They can go in upwards of $200 for a premium headset. Why go premium when you can have a just as good quality headset for only $40? The ABS FX-7 USB Light Weight Dolby Virtual 7.1 Gaming Headset can be found for that much. It has all the features the average gamer is looking for in a headset with near quality of expensive headsets. The FX-7 has a lot of other features, read on further to find out what they are.
– Large 40mm speaker driver delivers deep bass, smooth undistorted highs, and crystal clear vocals
– Soft ear cushions and headband padding for extreme comfort
– Ergonomic design with foldable ear cup
– Flexible bloom: allows microphone position adjustment
– Excellent uni-directional microphone: reduces background noise for clear conversation
– Quick-access wired volume control with microphone mute
– Digital enhance USB audio for premium sound quality
– Driver enhance to virtual 7.1 Dolby surround sound.
– Support window XP/Vista
Frequency Response: 10KHz~20KHz
Input impedance: 50O
Max. Power output: 100mW
Ear Coupling: Circumaural
Cord length: 8ft
Polar pattern: Uni-directional
Microphone Impedance: 680O
Microphone Frequency Response: 50HZ~16KHZ
Microphone Sensitivity: -47+/-3dB(0dB=1v/par at 1Khz)
Operating Voltage: 5V
The ABS FX-7 comes packaged in a clear plastic container so that the headset can be seen. The front of the packaging shows the headset along with the name, type of headset and the manufacturer, ABS. The back of the packaging covers some brief specifications in four different languages. Not a whole lot of information on the product packing.
Inside of the package are the FX-7 Headset, User Manual and Installation CD.
Sep 29, 2014 0
Sep 22, 2014 0