The powerful upgraded GE70 and GE60 pack the 3rd generation Intel Core i7 quad core processor and the robust new Nvidia GTX660M discrete graphics chip. They boast 3D game performance ratings that outstrip the previous generation GTX560M and the earlier GT650M by more than 15%. The blazing Killer Gaming Networking chip, SteelSeries professional gaming keyboard, quad-driver stereo wrap-around sound, Audio Boost headset sound enhancement technology, the snazzy exterior, and the unbelievably clear multimedia reproduction come together perfectly, putting the competition to shame.
NETGEAR, Inc., a global networking company that delivers innovative products to consumers, businesses and service providers, today announced the worldwide availability of NETGEAR Centria, a powerful, all-in-one automatic backup/media server and high-speed WiFi router. Centria is a dual band high-performance router with the added convenience of automatic data backup for both PCs and Macs. The backup capability of the Centria router gives you peace of mind knowing that your data is always backed up. If your PC or Mac goes down or is lost, you can still access your data from Centria using another computer.
All-in-one watercooling systems are becoming quite common. We’ve seen them in many of the custom systems we have reviewed and many now you can get them from quite a few different companies. Thermaltake is calling their AIO systems Water 2.0 and today we are getting a first look at their entry system (Performer) and their mid-range system (Pro). Read on to check out our unboxing and overview video.
MyDigitalSSD has teamed up with SuperSSpeeds to offer the fastest and top performing solid state drives on the market today. Utilizing the SandForce SF-2281 controller and SLC NAND flash, the SuperSSpeed boasts incredible speed for advanced gaming, multitasking, and multimedia computing power. Rated at 550MB/s Read and 520MB/s Write, the SuperSSpeed is proof that in this day and age, you get what you pay for, being arguably 20 times better than its nearest MLC rival at only twice the expense including accessories!
It appears that Samsung will launch the successor to their very popular Galaxy S3 smartphone at Mobile World Congress in February. We assume this will be to counter the sales of the recently released Apple iPhone 5. According to a source within Samsung the new phone will be announced a MWC 2013 in February and get an official release date in March.
Genius today releases a wireless laser mouse with a highly sensitive DarkEye Laser Engine – Traveler 9010LS. Suitable for both left and right handed people, this Genius four-button mouse can be easily carried around everywhere with your notebook or ultrabook and works on virtually any surface including glass and marble.
OUR FAVORITE DEAL OF THE DAY!
• OCZ Agility 4 128GB 2.5in Internal SATA III MLC Solid State Drive SSD for $54.99 plus free shipping (normally $119 – use this form).
Computers & Peripherals:
• Logitech G105 Illuminated Wired Gaming Keyboard Call of Duty Edition for $26.99 plus free shipping (normally $49 – use code: MLCKNET586).
• Norton Internet Security 2012 Software Package (3-User for FREE plus free shipping (normally $49 – use this form).
• EVGA Z68 SLI 130-SB-E685-KR Intel LGA 1155 ATX Motherboard w/ SATA 6Gb/s & USB 3.0 for $59.99 (normally $129 – use use this form).
• Western Digital Elements SE 1TB Portable Hard Drive for $79.99 (normally $109 – use code: EMCNAJB55
• Sony RDP-XF100IP Portable iPod/iPhone Docking Station for $79.99 plus $5 Shipping (normally $229).
• Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard for $39.99 plus free shipping (normally $69).
• Sony BRAVIA KDL-46EX720 46″ 3D LED-Edgelit LCD HDTV for $899.97 (normally $1399 – use coupon code: SQE55627).
• Refurbished Vizio VSB200 High Definition Sound Bar for $39.99 plus free shipping (normally $109 – use this form).
• Sony Alpha NEX-5N 16.2MP Mirrorless Digital Camera w/ 18-55 mm Lens (BLACK or SILVER) w/ Sony 16GB SD Card (Class 10), Wireless Shutter Remote, and Deluxe Padded Case for $498.00 plus free shipping (normally $698).
• Olympus SZ-20 16MP 12.5X Digital Camera (BLACK)for $89.97 plus free shipping (normally $199 use code: GIY71518 and this form).
Motorola Mobility in partnership with Intel Corporation introduced the powerful Motorola RAZR i with Intel Inside: the new full-screen smartphone that fits in the palm of your hand. Its Super AMOLED Advanced 4.3-inch display spans from edge-to-edge with virtually no border – giving you more screen with less phone. RAZR i is the first smartphone that can achieve speeds of 2.0 GHz thanks to a fast Intel® Atom processor. Jump from a game to a text and over to a playlist, then off to browse the Web – all without stopping and on a long-lasting battery that is 40 percent more powerful than the competition.
This time around we’re taking a look at G.Skill’s TridentX series. Starting at 2133Mhz and going all the way up to 2800Mhz, the TridentX Series is brutally fast. A black and red theme well suited to ASUS’ ROG series or ASRock’s Fatal1ty series, it looks awesome if you’re the kind of person who likes oversized or extreme styling.
The kit G.Skill have sent us is the middle of the spectrum; 2400Mhz, yet it’s only CAS 10 – speeds, with high speeds with such low latency this kit promises to be a strong performer. Lets check it out!
Lian-Li Industrial Co., Ltd. today announces the PC-CK101 train themed aluminum chassis. Resembling a traditional steam engine train while still functioning as a computer case, this Lian Li 2012 Special Edition Chassis combines the train and DIY builder enthusiast worlds into one. Lian Li will also be launching a giveaway of the PC-CK101 to one lucky fan along with the release of the PC-CK101 on their new Facebook page, www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ.
Sep 01, 2014 0
Sep 01, 2014 0