Ah another news post! Make sure you check out our review of the Arctic Cooling Freezer 11 LP CPU Cooler. Here is a quote from the review…
“Looking for a HTPC CPU Cooler? Then the Arctic Cooling Freezer 11 LP CPU Cooler is a great choice for you. This cooler has a compact design, ultra quiet PWM fan, and easy installation for HTPCs. The cooler supports CPUs up to 90 Watts and only Intel LGA 775 and 1156 processors. This silent CPU cooler should be something you should have in mind if you’re designing an HTPC system. Read on further to find out more.” Read On…
Now for some affiliate news!
SteelSeries Spectrum 5XB XBOX 360 Headset Review @ Kitguru
Ultra LSX 750W Power Supply Review @ OCC
Antec High Current Gamer 750 W Power Supply Review @ Hardware Secrets
Super Flower Golden Green 700w Power Supply @ Club Overclocker
Zalman N Series 128GB SSD @ Bjorn3D
Patriot Convoy 425XL SAS/SATA RAID Enclosure @ Benchmark Reviews
Patriot Memory IRIS 32GB SDHC Class 6 Card Review @ Modsynergy.com
Synology DiskStation DS211j @ TestFreaks
Roku XD Media Player @ Techgage.com
GIGABYTE Radeon HD 5670 Review @ Madshrimps
Sapphire HD6850 TOXIC Edition Review @ OC3D
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 SLI Benchmarking w/ ASUS ENGTX580 @ Legit Reviews
To simply put it, Killzone 3 is leagues beyond what Killzone 2 offered. The game moves faster, is more fluid, but it also allows you to hang back, sit in cover with your shotgun or sniper rifle. In other words, it provides great balance for all players. I’ve enjoyed trying different tactics, and if you devote yourself to one style, chances are you will be successful. Whether you hated or loved Killzone 2, or if you’ve never played a Killzone title, Killzone 3 will be worth your time. In the beta alone, the controls are vastly improved over every previous iteration of the series, the gameplay is much more refined, and the unlockables will keep you busy for a long time to come.
OUR FAVORITE DEAL OF THE DAY!
• OCZ OCZ500SXS2 StealthXStream 2 500W ATX Power Supply (80PLUS) for $14.99 plus free shipping (normally $69 – use this form).
Computers & Peripherals:
• 17.3” HP dv7tse Intel Core i7-720QM Quad-Core 17.3in Laptop (4GB/500GB/Radeon HD5650) for $799.99 plus free shipping (normally $1099 – use coupon code: NBH449756).
• 15.6” HP dv6tse Intel Core i5-460M 2.53GHz Touchscreen Laptop (6GB/750GB/Win7) for $749.99 plus free shipping (normally $1099 – use coupon code: NBH449756).
• 12” HP tm2t Intel Core i3 ULV 12in Touchscreen Laptop (4GB/500GB/Blu-Ray/Radeon HD5450) $779.99 (normally $1129 – use coupon code: NBH449756).
• Acer Aspire Easystore H340 Windows Home Server w/ 2TB Storage for $329.99 plus free shipping (normally $449 – use coupon code: EMCYXZR83).
• Microsoft Arc Wireless Laser Mouse for $19.99 plus free shipping (normally $39).
• EA Store Buy 2 Games, Get 50% off.
• Gamestop Coupon Code 20% off Used In-Stock Games (use coupon code: 20USED).
• Just Dance 2 Game (Nintendo Wii) for $25.99 plus free shipping (normally $49).
• 55” LG 55LHX True LED-Backlit LCD HDTV (THX Certified, 1in Profile, 240Hz, Wireless) for $1699.99 plus free shipping (normally $3499).
• Samsung TL105 12MP 4X Optical Zoom Digital Camera for $86.99 plus free shipping (normally $149).
Looking for a HTPC CPU Cooler? Then the Arctic Cooling Freezer 11 LP CPU Cooler is a great choice for you. This cooler has a compact design, ultra quiet PWM fan, and easy installation for HTPCs. The cooler supports CPUs up to 90 Watts and only Intel LGA 775 and 1156 processors. This silent CPU cooler should be something you should have in mind if you’re designing an HTPC system. Read on further to find out more.
VisionTek and Bigfoot Networks announced today the launch of the VisionTek Killer HD 5770, a video card and network card combination mashup, accelerating both graphics and network communications in one device.
The device combines into a single x16 PCI-E expansion card an AMD Radeon HD 5770 GPU and Bigfoot Networks’ Killer E2100 network processing unit (NPU). It occupies only one PCI-E slot and two expansion slots, reducing the amount of space needed inside a case to benefit from both technologies when used separately. The Crossfire-ready Radeon HD 5770 provides two multidisplay-capable DVI ports, one HDMI port (with 7.1 audio!), while the Killer E2100 provides a single RJ45 gigabit Ethernet jack for connecting to the network.